A triple-action fabric cleaner formulated to clean, protect and deodorize seats, carpets and upholstery in one step. It quickly removes contaminants from automotive fabrics, leaves a protective barrier that prevents staining, and neutralizes malodor molecules. Great for today’s automotive fabrics, headliners and seatbelts.
How to use
- Thoroughly vacuum fabric to remove loose dirt.
- Dry brush entire fabric panel in one direction (not in circles) with a stiff bristled upholstery brush.
- Lightly mist product on entire fabric panel (not just soiled section) and allow to dwell for 3 - 5 minutes. Do not saturate panel.
- Agitate product directionally (not in circles) over entire panel until foam appears, ensuring "lay" of fabric's nap is uniform. If soiling is heavy, brush fabric in opposite direction ("crosshatch" pattern), with brush wrapped in microfiber towel.
- Wipe the fabric dry directionally (not in circles) with a clean, microfiber towel.
- Thoroughly revacuum area cleaned.
- If stain not completely removed, repeat process.
- Be sure to clean entire fabric panel. Spot treating can result in color disparity with surrounding fabric
- Do not use on leather seats or interior plastics