SONAX CutMax is a highly abrasive cutting compound for polishing sanded or severely weathered paint surfaces. This odorless, silicone-free compound has a long buffing cycle, resists dusting, and wipes off easier than any compound has the right to. SONAX CutMax Cutting Compound is strong enough to remove 1,000 grit sanding marks on fresh paint, yet advanced enough to finish with a gloss level of 3 on a scale of 1-6
- PROFESSIONAL CUTTING COMPOUND - Sonax CutMax removes marks of P1500 grit or finer, including paint defects, scratches, dust inclusions, and severely scratched or oxidized paint work without damaging the clear coat
- HIGH GLOSS FINISH - Polishing formula leaves a high gloss OEM paint finish with hologram free paint surface
- SILICONE & DUST FREE - Water based formula will not dry out like other compounds, contains no solvents, silicones or petroleum and creates no dust during the compounding process so polishing pads stay cleaner longer
- VERSATILE - One of the most flexible compound / polishes available in the market that works beautifully on all clear coats and paint finishes
- SAVES TIME - The single step process makes paint corrections far less labor intensive and time consuming than traditional claying and compounding - recommend applying with a rotary polisher and a Sonax 6 inch orange polisher pad (sold separately).