A liquid soap with a cherry fragrance. The micro-emulsion of pure carnauba wax delivers a thin, durable protective coating for excellent sheeting action and a “just waxed” look while promoting superior sheeting action to reduce water spots.
How to use
- Mix 5 ounces of soap in 5 gallons of water (1:128).
- Wet vehicle with cool water and apply soap solution.
- Do not allow soap solution to dry on surface.
- Agitate solution with sponge or wash mitt, including wheel wells (using separate mitt).
- Rinse vehicle from top down, using low pressure.
- Remove excess water with chamois.
- Do not wash vehicle in direct sunlight
- Mix as directed. Over concentration of quality soaps can lead to unwanted streaking.