An enzyme-based spot remover with an herbal fragrance that removes protein, petroleum and organic-based stains from carpet and upholstery. SIZE: 1 GALLON
How to use
- Thoroughly vacuum area to be treated.
- Mix one part product with four parts water (1:4).
- Brush fabric with upholstery brush to separate fibers.
- Lightly spray product on fabric to be cleaned, and allow to dwell for several minutes.
- Agitate with upholstery brush, cleaning entire panel.
- Towel dry, then thoroughly vacuum area cleaned.
NOTE: Use 1:30 (one part Brite Spot, 30 parts water) when used as an enzyme-based extraction fluid